We Require Outstanding Performance.
Our Applicator Information Program is designed to promote safety, best practices, and general education around the usage and application of spray polyurethane foam.
BaySeal® follows the Spray Polyurethane Foam Alliance (SPFA) and the Center for Polyurethanes Industry (CPI) guidelines. The information contained within these documents should be viewed as minimum standards—we encourage and recommend that all contractors prioritize continuing education.
- Completion of the Center for the Polyurethanes Industry (CPI) SPF Health and Safety Online Training by all employees handling products, to be completed every two years
- Contractor affirmation of having a Hazard Communication Program and Respirator Program that meets OSHA requirements
- Completion by at least one employee/rig of the contractor involved in the application of SPF of the BaySeal® Applicator Information Program, or SPF application training from a BaySeal®-recognized provider
- Application equipment meets minimum recommendations set by BaySeal®
- Implementation of Job site Recordkeeping
Get SPFA Certified.
Because safety is our number-one priority, all BaySeal® contractors are encouraged to become Spray Polyurethane Foam Alliance (SPFA) Certified. Your training will ensure that you understand how to handle our products properly, and that you and your clients are protected during application and long after.